What is Jiu Jitsu?
In some circles Jiu Jitsu, also referred to in the culture as the “Great Water” is considered a philosophy rather than an art. This philosophy is to become a “jack of all trades and master of some”. Authentic Jiu Jitsu is an extremely diverse martial system comprised of the most effective methods, some of which are referred to today as Karate, Tae Kwon Do, Judo, Aikido, Akijitsu, Chuan Fa, Kempo, Kobujutsu, and Yoga to name only a few. Jiu jitsu is the art of adaptability and pliability. It endows the practitioner with skills sets such as drawing, leading, unbalancing, grappling, hand striking, kicking, breakfalling, throwing, sweeping, reaping, joint locking, joint destruction, submission holds, weaponry and human anatomy. Jiu Jitsu is also referred to as “the gentle art” and within this reference lies the highly coveted understanding and skill of using gentleness to control force. Read More
The classes are conducted by Master David 7th Degree Black Belt in Quantum Jiu Jitsu and Co-Founder of Gojo Ryu Jiu Jitsu. A veteran martial artist with over forty-two years of practical martial arts training and experience. Learn self-defense, combat reality that can be adapted to use on the streets, and the wisdom of the martial arts lifestyle. All levels welcomed, teens and adults.
*Email Binduway@hotmail.com or Call 310.455.6049
- Street applications for self defense - Get in shape for summer
- Multi-facetted approach - Develop a mental edge
- Unconventional and unorthodox - Develop street awareness
- No style restrictions - Learn not to be a victim
- Learn skills to prevent attack - Beginners are welcome
* One Month Free Trial Jiu Jitsu Classes for New Students Only. Reserve Now before special is over. Email Binduway@hotmail.com or Call 310.455.6049